CALL US | 972-298-0543
Jack Scheske is a business litigation and transactional lawyer with over 25 years of experience. The unique combination of litigation background coupled with a transactional focus brings unique perspective to businesses in: construction and high tech; building design, manufacturing and specialized fabrication and machining, national and TX based sales and distribution; medical, dental and accounting professionals, retail and wholesale sales operations nationally including automobile and truck dealers. Read More
• Resolution and negotiation, pre-suit and in litigation, of “business divorces” with separation of partners in joint ventures, medical practices, and national sales organization.
• Organization, development and assistance in entity design, document drafting and entity creation for fast growth construction and utilities installation enterprise.
• Development of plan and drafting of response to resolve medical partnership non-compete disputes and practice reorganizations.
• Represent and advise in connection with various municipal enforcement actions for business operations, including resolution of permitting and operations’ claims.
• Representation and litigation on behalf of Pension Funds for recovery of fund assets and assertion of fiduciary claims in connection with such actions.
• Development, entity design and negotiation for creation of multi state precision metal and manufacturing operations.
• Negotiate and drafting of specialized construction contract addition, with completion and payment bench marks for steel extrusion line in a large U.S. steel mill.
• Represent and work on litigation matters for recovery of professional accounting and insurance pension fraud matters.
• Develop, design, drafting and negotiation of the sale and acquisition by a public company of an established HVAC company.
• Represent and litigate various employment and management disputes for companies and owners of companies.
• Negotiation, draft and work with acquisition team of commercial brokers of commercial ranching operation including entity design, management structure, operating contracts, commercial real estate contracts and joint venture agreements.
• Purchase, Sales and practice acquisitions/combinations of accounting, tax and investment practices;
• Advising, drafting and compliance work on business- management – employee and labor matters, including management and employee compliance manuals, at both the state and federal level.
• Develop, negotiate, and contracting for the acquisition and improvements of new commercial real estate facilities for nationally recognized building design and consulting firm.
• Represent, negotiate and resolve state and federal enforcement actions for various alleged privacy breaches for businesses in the proprietary educational industries.
• Develop and design acquisition, strategy and organization for expansion of family owned construction, installation and underground excavation businesses.
• Litigation and resolution of variety of commercial disputes and commercial collection matters for numerous businesses and industries.
LAW OFFICE OF JACK J. SCHESKE